Our Orthopaedic and Trauma Care department specialises in orthopaedic trauma surgery. The main goal of this specialised are is the healing of the fractured bones as well as restoring the alignment of the joint surfaces to allow for recovery and return to maximum function of the particular body part.
We have a team of highly experienced physicians and orthopaedic surgeons for fracture reconstruction, deformity correction and bone surgery. The hospital is fully equipped with latest surgical facilities including minimally invasive surgery and advanced external fixation.
Our Orthopaedic Trauma intervention includes:
- Minimally invasive surgery for fractures.
- Treatment of nonunions and malunions.
- Pelvis and acetabulum surgery.
- Treatment for infected fractures and osteomyelitis
- Limb lengthening.
- Bone and joint transplantation
- Minimally invasive bone grafting
- Complex soft tissue reconstruction
- Complex upper extremity reconstruction